If you have a indoor cat it is generally recommend that it receives the 3-way vaccine which includes feline rhinotracheitis-calici-panleukopenia viruses (FRCP). If you have an outdoor cat or one who lives both inside and outside, it is generally recommend that you give it the FRCP, Feline Leukemia & Rabies vaccines. Outdoor cats run the risk of coming in contact with these diseases as they come into contact with other cats and wild animals. Always check with your Veterinarian to find out what they recommend for your specific situation, location, etc.

Posted in: Cat FAQs