Saturday, July 9, 2011
Join | Sign-In
- Local News
- Brantford Barks for the dogs
Updated 3 hours ago
Brantford Barks, an annual festival for dog lovers and their dogs was a howling success on Saturday. Dog-training expert Brad Pattison held training sessions, vendors had doggie paraphernalia for sale and contests were held for dogs in such things as performed tricks and costumed dogs.
Topic guidelines: We welcome your thoughts, stories and information related to this article.
Please stay on topic and be respectful of others. Keep the conversation appropriate for interested readers.
- ▪ Community / Health / ArticleOsteoporosis Information Night Osteopaenia and osteoporosis are two conditions that affect a large proportion of our society. • Do you know the difference? • Do you know how you can prevent[…]By: Harmony Chiropractic | Comments
- ▪ Community / Local happenings / BlogNo two ways about it Returning Dalhousie and Colborne streets to two-way traffic was overwhelmingly opposed at a public meeting on Wednesday evening. About 75 people from all walks of life[…]By: jchambers | Comments
- ▪ Community / Local happenings / BlogExercise Classes I just ran my first “Shape Up Support Group” at Friendship House this past Tuesday and it was awesome. We had about 15 women show up.[…]By: yakshealthylifestyles | Comments
- ▪ Community / General chatter / Blogwhy does one house on your street get to ruin the peace and quite of others? Our street was once a very peaceful and quite street where on a lovely summers evening you could open the windows and enjoy a nice breeze[…]By: my little simon | Comments
- ▪ Community / Local happenings / BlogDrop off your computers FREE for donation to local schools and charities On Wednesday, January 27, from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm, Renewed Computer Technology (RCT) is hosting FREE E-ROUND UP events across Ontario that provide a sound[…]By: Dave Wakeling | Comments
- ▪ Community / Local happenings / BlogFeeling sad I would just like to take this oportunity to say that my thoughts go out to the families of the two boys who lost their lives[…]By: AngieO | Comments